HHF Financial Assistance
Hardest Hit Fund: Who Is Eligible?
An applicant who is:
- An Indiana homeowner, owning only one home and currently living in that home.
- A qualifying hardship (more information provided by your counselor).
Other foreclosure prevention assistance may be available for applicants who do not meet these qualifications. Please complete the application and someone will contact you.
HOW DO I QUALIFY?
To be eligible for the Building the Bridge to Recovery Program you must:
- Have experienced an involuntary and significant hardship (more information provided by your counselor)
- Be a resident of the State of Indiana.
- Live in the property as your primary residence.
- Meet income guidelines.